The suite of services Hal Richman offers for learning management system (LMS) procurement includes:
- Review issues with the current LMS (as needed)
- Create a plan for a requirements gathering workshop that includes questions that you may have never thought about
- Conduct the workshop with all stakeholders to gather requirements, including future requirements
- Triage requirements based on clear business needs in sufficient detail. For example, reporting can mean many different things. The same is true for e-commerce integration.
- Develop vendor selection criteria that are really important for your organization
- Create a long list of vendors based on the selection criteria. If needed, Hal can draft an RFP to send to the long list.
- Develop a vendor shortlist based on further analysis of vendor product info and reviews.
- Create scripts for product demos
- Schedule demos that focus on your requirements – not a dog and pony show.
- Narrow the selection to three vendors and kick the tires on LMS sandboxes for each LMS.
- Select a vendor
- Review the vendor’s Master Service Agreement
- Negotiate changes